3 new foreign teachers(2 on Dongguan Campus,1 on Zhanjiang Campus) are needed to conduct English language teaching at School of Foreign Languages from 29 August, 2021 to July 10, 2022.
•Physically and mentally healthy
• Bachelor’s degree at least
• At least 2 years’ English teaching experience or with a TESOL, TEFL or ESL certificates
• Native English speakers (See attachment).
• Age under 57
1.Applicants should bear the cost of Educational Certificate Check, Police Check and Physical check conducted before arriving at GDMU etc by themselves for the application of Working Permit.
2. Maximum hours of teaching per week: 18 teaching periods (40minutes each)
1. ¥ 8000 for Bachelor degree holders
2. ¥ 9500 for Master degree holders
3. ¥ 11000 for Doctor degree holders
4. ¥ 8000 International travel allowance upon completion of contract.
5. ¥ 300 monthly food allowance.
6. ¥ 700 allowance for Teachers’Day in September.
7. ¥ 300 office supplies per year
Free On-campus Accommodation: usually an apartment with basic furniture. Necessary living facilities are provided, such as washing-machine, refrigerator, air-conditioner, hot water heater, free access to Campus net, etc.
Holiday: All the statutory holidays specified by our government Winter vacation with pay scheduled by the university Paid summer vacation upon contract renewal.
Contact Person: Miranda Tang firstname.lastname@example.org (Dongguan Campus)